“As the weather cools, the wind blows and the nights draw in, the cold, dry, moving properties of Vata Dosha increase. What can we do to balance Vata?
“Having the opposite qualities to cold and dry, oils are very balancing for Vata, whose principle seat is in our colon.
“With its hot flowing oils, its heat and steam treatments and its gently detoxing and nourishing enemas, Panchakarma is recommended by Maharishi Ayurveda as the best possible treatment for Vata Dosha.”
– Dr Donn Brennan, Maharishi Ayurveda Practitioner
Panchakarma is Ayurveda’s main detox treatment and is especially suitable during the present cold season. It eliminates deep-seated toxins from your body, to purify and strengthen all you tissues and organs. It also balance all three Doshas and revitalises your whole system, making sure you have strong defences against colds and flu.
With over 27 years of experience, Maharishi Ayurveda Health Centre in Skelmersdale, Lancs are the experts when it comes to Panchakarma.
If you come for Panchakarma treatment in December or January, you will receive extra treatment days:
- With a 3-Day Panchakarma* – you get half a day free (half the cost of the lowest priced day of treatment).
- With a 5-Day Panchakarma* – you get one day free (the whole cost of the lowest priced day of treatment).
- With a 7-Day Panchakarma* – you get one and a half days free (the cost of the lowest priced day of treatment and half the cost of the second lowest priced day).
To reserve the best dates for you, please book as soon as possible.
Call 01695 51008 (+44 1695 51008 from outside UK)
or email email@example.com
* Weekends and Bank Holidays are not included in the offer
* PHC discount does not apply on special offers