Boost Your Immunity with these Everyday Practices
MINISTRY OF Ayush advice
It has been advised to incorporate these everyday practices to your daily routine for the general upkeep of your health.
- Drink warm water daily.
- Practice the art of meditation including Yoga and Pranayam for at least 30 minutes everyday.
- Make sure you add spices like Haldi (turmeric), Jeera (cumin), Dhaniya (coriander) and Garlic to your cooking to help ensure that you have a strong immune system that can fight this infection.
Resistance Spice Mix
This blend of seven spices enhances appetite, digestion and absorption of nutrients. Cumin digests the ama that weakens our defences. Turmeric and coriander have anti-inflammatory effects. Turmeric is also an anti-toxin.
- Contains: Sweet Fennel, Turmeric, Coriander, Cumin, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cinnamon.
Ayurveda tested immunity-boosting techniques
These Ayurveda inspired techniques can be followed every day, as per the guidelines issues by the Ministry of AYUSH, to make sure your body’s immunity is strong enough to fight off the novel coronavirus infection.
- 1 tablespoon full of Chyavanprash every day will go a long way in building our immunity.
- An herbal concoction of Tulsi (Holy basil), Dalchini (cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Dry Ginger can be taken once or twice a day as the ultimate immunity booster at times like these. You can add lemon juice to your drink as well to ensure you meet the essential everyday requirement of Vitamin C as well.
- Half a teaspoon of Haldi (turmeric) in a glass of warm milk has been used since ages as the perfect immunity-booster.
- Take one tablespoon of Sesame Oil or edible Coconut Oil and swish in your mouth for 2-3 minutes. Rinse your mouth with warm water afterwards and repeat this once or twice a day.
Other Recommended Products
Cold Season Defence
To help revitalize natural resistance and detoxify
Cold Season Defence (MA1404) enlivens ones natural resistance to airborne infection by strengthening digestion, clearing the shrotas (the channels through which toxins and infective agents are removed) and keeping moisture levels (kapha dosha) in balance.
The herbs in Cold Season Defence support:
- Well-being and comfort.
- Balance of the moisture level and mucus in the lungs and sinuses.
- Strong digestion to minimise production of toxic food residues and removal of toxins that can weaken resistance.
- The body’s defence mechanisms.
Breathe Easy (MA1405)
Maintain Your Natural Resistance
Breathe Easy tablets (MA1405) supports the health of the respiratory tract. Removes toxins and helps maintain the digestive fires, and natural resistance to cold. The common cold can set in when the body’s natural balance is thrown off. Breathe Easy tablets help support the digestive fire, which may be weakened in colder weather. This formula will also support your resistance to the cold, help lubricate the lungs and maintain your body’s balance of moisture and mucus.
AYUSH Premium Mark
The Ayush Premium Mark is a voluntary certification issued by the Government of India’s Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) through the Quality Control Council of India. It is intended for Indian export companies who are in compliance with good manufacturing practice standards such as those set by WHO, and procedures specified in the Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia.
DISCLAIMER: The information in this document is presented for the sole purpose of imparting education on Maharishi AyurVeda and neither the information nor the products are intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant or lactating, please consult a health professional and it is recommended that you speak with your physician before making significant changes to your diet or routine.