Peace of Mind
Ayurvedic Herbal Supplement
- Supports natural calmness, focus and decisiveness
- Helps maintain the mind's natural ability to function in a calm, focused and decisive fashion even in stressful situations.
- Relaxes the mind while at the same time heightening alertness.
- Does not cause drowsiness.
- Supports all mental abilities and activities: energy, creativity, self-awareness, acquisition, retention, recall of knowledge.
Peace of Mind Ingredients
More than the sum of the parts
The ingredients are combined in exact proportions and prepared in the traditional Ayurvedic way. This creates a balanced product, which is easily absorbed and assimilated. The collective benefit of this combination is much greater than isolated, individual herbs.
- Powdered pearl contributes to clarity of mind and normal brain function.
- Musk root and aloeweed support nerve regeneration and function.
- Gulancha tinospora helps keep the micro-circulatory channels so that the nutrients can flow to the brain and nerve cells.
Buy Peace of Mind
A system and a company you can trust
Maharishi Ayurveda is a holistic system of health care and Peace of mind is a fine example of an Ayurvedic herbal supplement with many health benefits.Dr Donn Brennan, Maharishi Ayurvedic practitioner. Former President, Ayurveda Practitioners Association UK
Related Maharishi Ayurveda Products
A holistic approach
- Peace of Mind Tea and Vata Tea: very soothing herbal teas.
- Vata Churna: a soothing and aromatic spice blend for use during cooking.
- Peace of Mind Aroma: a wonderfully soothing blend of essential oils.
- Blissful Sleep tablets: a herbal/mineral food supplement that supports good, deep restful sleep that makes you feel fresh in the morning.
- Blissful Joy tablets: a herbal supplement that supports both the emotional and physical heart.
- Maharishi Amrit Kalash: the most important Ayurvedic food supplement - a Rasayana of Rasayanas. It is a full spectrum anti-oxidant that neutralizes all known radicals and enlivens the inner intelligence (balance) of the mind and body at its deepest levels for maximum health.
- Rain Raga (Rag Megha): a piece of Indian classical music with a very soothing and uplifting effect.
A complete revival
Ayurveda has been practiced in India for thousands of years. In the mid 1980's the knowledge of Ayurveda, parts of which had become lost, was re-enlivened in terms of its fundamental principles by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in collaboration with leading Ayurvedic physicians and restored to its completeness.
This complete Ayurveda, called Maharishi Ayurveda, stands for highest quality and is enjoying increasing recognition worldwide.
More Featured Products