Do you have a Privacy Statement?
- We, Ayurveda Limited, are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with.
- The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
- We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
Do you collect my personal information?
- In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
- If, however, you use our site to request information, subscribe to publications or purchase products you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details.
- We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide:
- To fulfil your requests for products and services.
- To analyse the effectiveness of our website and product offers.
- To contact you about new products and special offers.
Do you share my personal information with anyone else?
- We will not share, pass on or sell your personal information to any other organization or individual.
- Websites typically use session cookies to ensure that you are recognised when you move from page to page within one site and that any information you have entered is remembered.
- For example, if an e-commerce site did not use session cookies then items placed in a shopping basket would disappear by the time you reach the checkout.
- You can choose to accept session cookies by changing the settings in your browser.
- Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details.
- We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
Will you protect my personal information?
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
- However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose on-line and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
Do I have the right to see my personal information?
- You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request.
- Any request should be sent to: Managing Director, Ayurveda Limited, Beacon House, Willow Walk, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, United Kingdom, WN8 6UR.
- If you have subscribed to our e-mail newsletter but no longer wish to receive, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions contained in the newsletter.