|Pure Essential Oils|
Therapeutic Aroma oil blendsEverything you experience through the sense of smell is processed by our body - just like food is. Remember the mouth-watering aroma of a favourite home-cooked meal? It makes a deep, lasting impression. Aromas have a powerful influence. The innate intelligence of nature within Therapeutic Aroma oil blends awakens the full intelligence of your mind and body.The council of Maharishi Ayurveda physicians has a deep, intimate knowledge of herbs and plant oils. Their time-honoured, authentic formulas are rooted in the laws of nature - nature's blueprint for health.Sophisticated blends of precious essential oils
- Pure essential oils are endowed by nature with exquisite fragrances.
- Blending the right oils in the right amounts creates a unique scent that is more than the sum of its parts - a Therapeutic Aroma™ oil blend.
- Therapeutic Aroma™ oil blends are designed to lift your spirits, balance mind and body and raise your sense of harmony and well-being to a new peak.
How are Therapeutic Aroma Oils different?Today, essential oils are commonly used either individually in combinations that reinforce each other. Both individual oils and blends of oils with similar properties can have a strong effect. However, they may generate an unexpected imbalance.For example, stimulating oils such as Myrrh, Juniper Berry and Peppermint help balance Kapha, which is responsible for weight gain and weight loss. But individually or together, these oils could also create an undesirable Pitta imbalance - the cause of fiery hunger. Our Be-Trim formula, on the other hand helps balance both Pitta and Kapha.Rejuvenating scents
- Each Therapeutic Aroma™ is a sophisticated blend of precious essential oils from herbs, flowers and plants, such as Jasmine, Sweet Lavender, Rose Petals, Sandalwood and Myrrh.
- These delicate formulations create balance in three fundamental laws of nature which Ayurveda calls Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- These principles are said to govern all the activities of your mind and body.
- For instance, Peace of Night aroma is a precise blend of six calming and relaxing essential oils such as Orange, Jasmine, Chamomile and Basil to help you feel wonderfully rested and alert at the same time.
- This makes for a unique aroma oil which will help you unwind, without causing any drowsiness afterwards.
- Therapeutic Aroma™ blends combine the right oils in just the right amounts.
- Each oil helps the others, tempering the formula to help create balance without generating imbalances in the process.
- Blending the oils in the correct proportions to balance Vata, Pitta and Kapha is what triggers the desired effect - overall wholeness.