|Do I have a customer quarantee?|
- We aim to give clear information about our goods before you buy.
- We will only charge you for your order on the day the order is shipped.
- Goods must be delivered within thirty days unless agreed otherwise. We normally dispatch within 5-7 working days.
- If we make a mistake with your order, we promise to take all reasonable steps to get your order right at no extra cost to you.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we offer a 30 day, no quibble, return and refund guarantee.
|Do I have the right to cancel my order?The right to cancel allows the customer time to examine the goods, as they would have when buying in a shop. Customers have a cooling off period in which they can withdraw from the contract for any reason. The cooling off period starts when the contract is concluded and ends 7 working days after the day the goods are received. The cooling off period and right to cancel does not apply to CDs, DVDs, and tapes, audio or video if unsealed.If you wish to cancel the order you must do so it writing by fax, email or mail. However, we will require you to return the goods to us at your own expense and in good condition. If the goods are returned to our freepost address or if we arrange collection we will charge you the cost.More Information |
|How do I order online?|
- Browse our on-line shopping catalogue.
- Click on any items that you wish to buy
- Put them into the shopping cart.
- After you have finished your selection, click on "Order".
- You will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
- You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet. You may also post, email, fax or phone in your order.
|Is payment by card secure?|
- All credit and debit card payments are powered by the CreditCall payment infrastructure, arguably the most robust and reliable in the industry.
- Your card details are never sent to Maharishi Ayurveda.
- It offers full Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 certification, across the board 3D-Secure compatibility and integration with all major banks.
|How do I contact you?|
- E-mail Customer Services: email@example.com
- Phone Landline: 01695 51015 (for international calls: 0044 1695 51015)
- Fax: 01695 50917 (for international fax: 0044 1695 50917)
- Write: MAP, Freepost 5128, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 6UR, United Kingdom.